BarkBox is a monthly subscription for dogs. It typically comes with something for your pooch to chew, something for him to play with, a coupon, and a couple full-sized snacks to eat.
Here’s Napa’s review of the March BarkBox:
Included in the Box:
- Poop bags from Angie’s List – nice!
- Chicken liver Ranch Bars from Feel Good Treats – they look salty, but Napa seems to like them.
- Peanut butter cookies from Little Eatz – these things are like doggy crack.
- $10 off for Pet360.com – I’m looking forward to checking them out because Wag.com is always out of the food Napa likes.
- Green hemp Harry Barker bone – made the five-minute test but unfortunately not the 24-hour test. Boy did Napa love it for those 24 hours though!
- Wool Lollycadoodle mouse – I knew this wasn’t going to end well.. damn you wool toys.
This month’s box didn’t disappoint other than the wool toy. I shouldn’t even trust Napa with wool toys because he rips them apart in minutes and he almost swallowed a chunk of the last one. But for the sake of the video, well, you saw.
The Harry Barker toy was definitely a favorite. He played with it for a solid 24 hours until he finally ripped a hole in the middle. Back to the trusty elk antlers for Napa tonight, the one thing he hasn’t been able to destroy!
Good box overall. We’ve been subscribers since September-ish, and this is one of the few monthly subscription we have where it’s always worth the subscription price, so thanks BarkBox!
If you sign up with this link, you’ll get $5 bucks off BarkBox and Napa will get a free month! https://barkbox.com/r/NQDnwuRGq3/
Side note: Do you run a business in the pet industry? Would you like to drive more traffic and sales to your site through a search-optimized pet blog? Get in touch with my office-mates at Lantern Content Marketing!